Living conditions and regulations
· The camp is divided into different and autonomous sections.
· Each section holds built bungalows with bunk beds.
· Each Bungalow includes a bathroom and can host 8 – 10 children plus 1 team leader.
· Our staff (teachers, trainers etc.) sleeps in rooms of up to 6 people with a shared bathroom.
· Large number of shared bathrooms, both interior and exterior, for your personal hygiene.
· There is no laundry room in the camp. The closest one is at a village close to the camp (charge approximately 5 euros per time)
- There are 4 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner).
- The menu is prix fixe.
- Team/ Group leaders serve the food to the campers.
- Dishes, cutlery and food remainings should be brought by the campers to the counter.
- Trainers/coaches/teachers are responsible to leave the campers’ tables clean.
- Also, they should clean their own table after eating.
- Meal times should be strictly followed. If your group is late, the kitchen might not be able to serve you properly.
Safety – Medical centre
• Experienced team leaders are always on duty to care for the children.
• Qualified life guards and trainers accompany the kids to the pool, the sea and coach them during all their sports activities.
• The camp has its own security guards and a security team ensures the campers are safe 24 hours a day.
• The camp has a fully equipped medical centre which operates 24 hours.
• The staff consists of two doctors, three nurses and a stand by driver in case of an emergency.
• The medical centre is supported by two health centres: Kassandra (11 km away from the camp) and Moudania (15 km away from the camp). For more serious occurrences we use the hospital in Thessaloniki.
• The camp provides medical care for all children.
• In case one of the campers has a medical problem we take him to the medical center and inform his/her teacher/trainer.
• If the doctor decides the camper has to sleep in there, we transfer him directly to the camp’s medical center (Surely, this happens in case of high fever and vomiting).
· The camp provides Wi-Fi access
· The camp has a kiosk (water, refreshments, snacks)
· The closest village to the camp is Nees Fokies which is located 1,5 Km away from the camp (15 minutes on foot).There you can find a super market and many shops.
· Campers are not allowed to leave the camp without their parents (or their group leader in case of an excursion).
· Everyone should respect the midday rest and sleeping hours.
· Everyone should respect each other at the camp.
· Alcohol is not allowed at the camp.
· Smoking is permitted in designated areas and not in front of children.
· Valuable items should be stored at the camp’s safe.
· Our camp is not taking any responsibility on possible loss of items.