- Our Summer English Language course provides up to 2 academic hours of tuition daily in the form of classes and workshops (Mon – Fri), with a class size of 12 students average.
- We run all levels, from beginners (A1) to proficiency of the Cambridge University level (C2), provided that there will be a reasonable number of students for the appropriate level.
- The students’ English language ability is tested on arrival through oral or written placement test.
- We strive to give our best in every student.
- We recognize each student as an individual with special talents to contribute to the group.
- Our staff is hand-picked for its dedication to excellence and teaching abilities.
- We offer a carefully constructed program with a good balance of English, sports and entertainment.
- Students are encouraged to speak English all the time.
- The camp is fully equipped with high quality facilities.
At this level we address those students with 2 to 3 years experience of the English language. Students at this level will understand and participate in basic English conversations.
At intermediate level students can understand most conversations. English responses, although not perfect, will come more naturally and intelligently.
Students have a good and expansive vocabulary and understand almost everything. They become confident and can go beyond the basic responses and express themselves in different subjects.
At the top level student possess near fluency in their language ability. They can understand and respond to difficult questions, which includes abstract terms and phrases.
At the end of their stay students will receive a certificate of attendance.